Dr. Michael Hisey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hisey?

March 21st, 2017

Excellent and Skilled Surgeon

He answered all of our many questions without making us feel rushed. We felt he was very thorough.

February 10th, 2017

office staff bad

Very un organized

October 18th, 2016

Dr. Hisey is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He has great bedside manner. Gave me all my options, and helped me decide what was best for me. I'm now 3 months out from the surgery and doing great.

September 11th, 2015

Slow, unresponsive staff...

I'm sure Dr. Hisey is a fine doctor, but I haven't spent enough time with him to know for sure. The problem? His staff is VERY unresponsive/slow in handling everything from getting prescriptions sent to the pharmacy to handling any type of precertification. I have been waiting to have a lab test for nearly a month because someone in his office "hasn't had a chance to call yet." The only reason I have put up with this is because I get minimal relief from PT. It doesn't really matter whether they're overworked, clueless, or just don't care -- the result is the same. I'm planning to take my care elsewhere.

January 23rd, 2014

Run dont Walk from Hisey

Hisey told me I needed surgery and so I was able to walk before surgery,but with pain. When surgery was over I was in more pain then I had ever had and spent a week in the hospital and Hisey never once came to see me. I left the hospital in a wheelchair. Did Hisy screw up You bet he did what they called it was a complication of surgery. His staff could care less about patients and Hisey lets his staff do whatever they want. Hisey said this had never happened to him before as far as making me an invalid for the rest of my life. Run Away He is a joke probably on something

May 12th, 2013

A rare person Dr Hisey is an excellent Dr. and person He listens and tells you what he thinks - - Many if not most Drs. today do not do this - - I know because I have been to many over the last 10 yrs.

March 24th, 2013

I came to see Dr. Hisey after 2 years of various treatment for neck, arm pain with loss of function. I had surgery 5 days ago. Dr. Hisey kept me informed before surgery through his excellent Administrative Assistant, Amy. He was there immediately before surgery to answer any questions and check on me. After surgery, my pain was controlled and I was taken care of at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound by Laura RN and Stephanie RN. I was able to go home right on time. I know already that my surgery is a success thanks to Dr. Hisey,surgeon, Dr. Clifford, anesthesiologist and Texas Health Flower Mound.

January 31st, 2013

Amazing Dr

Dr Hisey treated my teenage daughter. She had surgery to repair 3 fractures and he had a great manner with her. He was informative and made us feel at ease.. Love him

January 17th, 2013

Paramedic

Dr. Hisey did a fantatstic job on my back. He was recommended to me by a friend. I was sidelined from my job and family for quite some time. Dr. Hisey had me back on my feet again and now I am pain free.

April 4th, 2010

Jane Henderson, PhD, RN

I have seen Dr. Hisey for approximately 8 years. I chose him because he had treated my mother very successfully for compression vertebral fractures. He is personable and competent. Part of the reason why there may be a wait from appointment to being seen is that he spends quality time explaining the diagnosis & treatment, answering questions readily. Denton is fortunate to have Dr. Hisey coming to the Texas Back Institute here.

November 13th, 2009

I wish I had never let him do surgery on me!

March 21st, 2017