Surgical Specialist
6020 W Parker Rd
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093
972-608-5000
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Run dont Walk from Hisey  |  show details
by marsha on Jan 23rd, 2014

Hisey told me I needed surgery and so I was able to walk before surgery,but with pain. When surgery was over I was in more pain then I had ever had and spent a week in the hospital and Hisey never once came to see me. I left the hospital in a wheelchair. Did Hisy screw up You bet he did what they called it was a complication of surgery. His staff could care less about patients and Hisey lets his staff do whatever they want. Hisey said this had never happened to him before as far as making me an invalid for the rest of my life. Run Away He is a joke probably on something

by ron krafft on May 12th, 2013

A rare person Dr Hisey is an excellent Dr. and person He listens and tells you what he thinks - - Many if not most Drs. today do not do this - - I know because I have been to many over the last 10 yrs.

by Shelleye Vieth RN BSN CRRN on Mar 24th, 2013

I came to see Dr. Hisey after 2 years of various treatment for neck, arm pain with loss of function. I had surgery 5 days ago. Dr. Hisey kept me informed before surgery through his excellent Administrative Assistant, Amy. He was there immediately before surgery to answer any questions and check on me. After surgery, my pain was controlled and I was taken care of at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound by Laura RN and Stephanie RN. I was able to go home right on time. I know already that my surgery is a success thanks to Dr. Hisey,surgeon, Dr. Clifford, anesthesiologist and Texas Health Flower Mound.

|  Amazing Dr  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

Dr Hisey treated my teenage daughter. She had surgery to repair 3 fractures and he had a great manner with her. He was informative and made us feel at ease.. Love him

|  Paramedic  |  show details
by Danny on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Hisey did a fantatstic job on my back. He was recommended to me by a friend. I was sidelined from my job and family for quite some time. Dr. Hisey had me back on my feet again and now I am pain free.

|  Jane Henderson, PhD, RN  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Hisey for approximately 8 years. I chose him because he had treated my mother very successfully for compression vertebral fractures. He is personable and competent. Part of the reason why there may be a wait from appointment to being seen is that he spends quality time explaining the diagnosis & treatment, answering questions readily. Denton is fortunate to have Dr. Hisey coming to the Texas Back Institute here.

Nov 13th, 2009

I wish I had never let him do surgery on me!