Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hnat
Dr. Michael Hnat, DO, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hnat is affiliated with Toledo Hospital & Toledo Children's Hospital, Flower Hospital and ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Hnat has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Hnat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Jeffrey Blumer
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Toledo, OH 0 mi38
Dr. William Decker
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi32
Dr. Sleiman Smaili
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Toledo, OH 0 mi19