Dr. Michael Hocking Is this you?

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Doctor Hocking saved my life, what more can I say.

Dr Hocking Is The Best!

Posted on February 15th, 2009

Dr. Hocking performed an open RNY on me in 2002. I lost over 250 pounds, had NO complications and have maintained my astounding weightloss for SEVEN wonderful years! I don't think that Dr. H. does this surgery anymore- if not, it is our great loss, as he's the absolute BEST. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for giving me a new life.

Posted on November 6th, 2014