Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoenig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hoenig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoenig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoenig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hoenig practice?
Dr. Michael Hoenig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Duncan, SC.
See Spartanburg Orthopedic Surgeons.