Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoenig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hoenig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoenig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Parker Hoenig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hoenig practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoenig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hoenig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Duncan, SC and Union, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.