A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoenig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoenig
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hoenig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoenig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Parker Hoenig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hoenig practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoenig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hoenig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Duncan, SC and Union, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.