Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoenig, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoenig
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hoenig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoenig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Parker Hoenig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Hoenig practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hoenig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.