Dr. Michael Hofmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hofmann?

September 22nd, 2017

I seriously think hes an arrogant arse. He can not possibly know anything if he has no information. First and last appointment. When staff have to apologize for his ill mannered behavior, huge red flag.

October 5th, 2016

My sons 2nd neurologist

He was my sons favorite dr. Then we moved. Dr. Hofmann was a great dr.

September 12th, 2016

Patient

July 12th, 2016

Great practice.

Excellent doctor.

June 9th, 2016

I have to say Dr. Hofmann has help my son and I believe he hit the nail on the head with what going on with my son.

May 16th, 2016

A+

Great doctor! Takes the time to know his patients. Staff is so friendly you forget you're in a doctors office!

January 26th, 2016

Joke

Where to start office staff oh boy she really made my day a bad day and this doctor did not even address why I was there he was to concerned about the meds I was taking from pain management and called me everything but a junkie, other reviews talk good about this guy but I seen non of it don't think I'll be back and if you go there and treated at pain management be ready to be treated like a pill head

January 15th, 2016

Highly recommended

Dr. Hoffman has worked with my daughter and me for the last 6 months. He and his staff are wonderful. It is difficult to get after school appointments, but he is well worth the wait. He took time to answer my questions and drew pictures to help me understand what we were looking at. I highly recommend him.

September 16th, 2015

This doctor made it seem like he was going to cure my son's autism. My adult son with autism has a mentality of a toddler and this doctor said he could prescribe medication and my son would just snap out of his autism and have a normal conversation with me. That's when I decided I would just drive 2 1/2 hours to Chapel Hill to see a different neurologist.

February 28th, 2015

Great Doctor both of my kids go there. Hard to get an apt and harder to get an apt so kids don't miss anytime out of school. The wait time is long but well worth it.

July 31st, 2014

By definition Dr. Hofmann is able to assist with neurological needs AS WELL AS psychological needs. His board certification include; Adult and Child Neurology, Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry and Headache Medicine

June 7th, 2011

Dr. Hofmann is a wonderful doctor. He took time to answer every question my daughter and I had. He made her feel comfortable and talked to her and listened to what she said. Which is very rare anymore. I can not thank him enough! Not only did he help her he took a great deal of stress off of me. He gave us answers when all the other doctors we have been to this year were not able to.