Dr. Michael Hogan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5

May 1st, 2015
Unpleased prior patient
I saw him for chemo induced heart failure...needless to say I went to the Mayo Clinic & after that visit I knew he wasn't specialized or educated enough to have me as a patient. Also he had a very negative attitude.

March 16th, 2013
Complete disrespectful!
This so called cardiologist, and I use that word very loosely, does not take accountability for any of his actions. He has no regard for his patients or their families, it is all about the money for this man. Even when he KNOWS he has done wrong, I totally understand he is not going to say he is wrong or did something wrong, he could have at the very least acknowledged the severity of my mom's situation (that he caused out of greediness) to the family and give us his condolences due to the loss of our Mom. This man is MOST disrespectful and has no business putting his hands on any one. Would not recommend this man to my worst enemy! He should not have a license!

June 28th, 2012
complete idiot!
This man is very wreckless in what he does! Needs to do further research and testing before every touching a patient.