Dr. Michael Hoh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoh?

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Excellent care

Worst doctor ever, stay away.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Honestly, worst doctor ever. I only had 1 experience with him, it was 12 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday, still dealing with the same problem that brought me in to him in the first place, my current doctor said that had if he had done his job in the first place, I would be fine today. He was rude and condescending and just a nightmare, I left there in tears and should have filed a malpractice suit against him. I couldn't believe when I looked up the name and it said he was still practicing, he is the kind of doctor that gives doctors a bad name. I feel bad for the other people who have had to deal with him, there are other options out there, you are better off with webmd than you are with him. He acted like I should just be thankful that he graced me with his presence, so cocky. A real doctor should ACTUALLY diagnose what's wrong with you, or be professional enough to admit they don't know and refer you elsewhere, treat you like a human being and not just be there to fill the d**n space! Clarion hospital doesn't have a great reputation in the first place and when you have doctors like this, it makes it worse and that's sad, the community deserves better. Glad I moved away, Hamot is my hospital of choice, they actually get the job done.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015