Dr. Michael Hold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hold?

May 26th, 2017

Do not take the chanc

He made me very uncomfortable. Crossed the lines. Do not take your chances with him.

November 28th, 2016

Dr. Hold and his staff are such a blessing. Highly Recommended! A

October 12th, 2015

He has been very flexible. The staff is ok but when you go to the office its usually a wait they are very busy. His demeanor is pleasant and is patient with you.

August 10th, 2015

Horrible place

Absolutely horrible since before I even went to the office. They lost all my previous records from my last attending physician. I faxed personally my records and they always claimed they never received them. Once I escalated the matters to the office manager then they magically were able to receive them. I still gave them a chance because why not? Maybe it was a mistake. Nope. I starting attending their office visits and things just got worst. The office staff is extremely rude from check in all the way to the nurses. You can't ever ask them a question and they never know what they are doing. One appointment took me 45 minutes just in the waiting room to be seen. I have only seen dr. Hold twice and he is nice but is always rushed and you get to see him for about 5-10 minutes tops. As I write this I'm tearing because this is not the care I wanted for this pregnancy at all. They just don't care about their patients at all what so ever. I absolutely hate this office and would recommend it to my worst enemy. I also would never ever be back here again. Unfortunately I have to wait until I deliver because I'm so far along and I can't change providers with the insurance I have now :(

January 6th, 2014

Enron-like Invoicing, Wait Time>40mins, only RN seems to be available

Sorry, I don't recommend due to poor medical service and horrible/very frustrating invoicing. Thank goodness we are in a country where we can choose our doctors and surgeons. Katy office. 1 - Invoicing appears to be done by Enron/Worldcom accounting personnel. You can't tell how much you are being charged and how much you have paid. The offices invoices are the most convoluted, inaccurate-appearing in my 10 yr+ experience with multiple doctors and several surgeries. Example: a payment of $80 is shown but only a credit for $4.19 is given; where did my $75.18 go? Multiple examples of these in a one page invoice. 2 - Difficult to track how much you have paid and where your money is going to, because for example, during later visits I was charged $30 which I thought was for my copay. As it turns out, the office was charging $20 for copay and $10 towards a balance. What balance? Again, my invoice does not show this split in funds and makes it difficult to "follow the money". Caymen Island? 3 - Typical Wait times minimum 40 minutes and up to almost 2 hours to see the Registered Nurse, NOT the doctor. 4 - Very difficult to book an appointment with the Doctor himself unless I'm willing to wait few weeks longer. I don't think my OBGYN issue is going to wait for Dr. Hold. 5 - For a pregnancy visit, the office policy is to come in on 2 office visits. That's 2 copays and 2 times I have to take 1/2 a day off work so I can wait anywhere from 40 to 100 minutes to be seen by the Registered Nurse. They cite "insurance". The first visit is to pee on the stick to confirm pregnancy and the 2nd visit to do ultrasound. I already peed on a stick, that's why I'm coming to the doctor. 6 - I had a 4:30PM appointment where I needed an ultrasound. Ultrasound could not be performed b/c technician had gone home for the day. It's not my fault I was kept waiting for 1 1/2 hours+ and technician didn't know to stick around. Highly recommend a single doctor office practice where the staff is not shared among doctors to drive staff accountability. I switched to Dr. Joseph Johns at St. Catherines Hospital medical building off Fry Road and I have been very pleased. I always see the doctor (no registered nurse), staff is very friendly and responsive, the DOCTOR (not some technician) conducted the ultrasound and invoices are clear.

July 14th, 2013

Great doctor

I was terrified of doctors for many years when I located Dr Hold in my area. Personable, professional and caring.

September 19th, 2012

Excellent doctor. I would recommend without question. He really cares about all his patients. You may have to wait for 20 minutes or so but it is worth it.

August 6th, 2012

Great detail, and diagnose practices

Overall I liked Dr. M Hold patient care and practices. Very good bedside manner and follow up. I am very happy to find him as my GYN physician.

April 6th, 2012

Gentle and kind hearted!

Dr.Hold was amazing in helping me cope with my miscarriage and treatment for depression after he performed my DNC! He spent time with me to help me get the best care posible!!

April 2nd, 2012

A doctor who cares about money no patients

This doctor will focus asking you to do tests even if you need it or if they are risky. He asked us to take a Amniocentesis which has a 1 in 200 risk of miscarriage. He did not mention anything about this risk. We asked other doctors who explained the risk. At labor, our baby came out too fast, so Dr. Hold was supposed to stop the baby to avoid injuring the mother. He didn't. A few days after leaving the hospital, we had to go to ER because of that. And I keep going but in summary avoid this "doctor". He is just in medicine to make money to to help people.

October 16th, 2011

wonderful care

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hold. His manner gives you confidence and honesty and caring gives you hope. He is the most compassionate physician I have seen in many years.

February 25th, 2011