A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holick, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Holick MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Holick practice?
- Dr. Michael Holick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Holick practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MA.
See Boston Internists.