A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holland is Poor. Dr. Holland has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
- Citizens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Holland practice?
Dr. Michael Holland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Holland, Dr. Micheal Holland, Dr. Michel Holland, Dr. Mickey Holland, Dr. Miguel Holland, Dr. Mike Holland