A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Holland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N. - Holland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Holland practice?
- Dr. Michael Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.