A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Holt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Upland Hills Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Holt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Holt practice?
- Dr. Michael Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holt practices Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Emergency Physicians.