Learn more about Dr. Michael Holtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holtel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holtel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Holtel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Holtel practice?
Dr. Michael Holtel practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists and San Diego Plastic Surgeons.