Learn more about Dr. Michael Holtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holtel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holtel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Holtel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Holtel practice?
- Dr. Michael Holtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holtel practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.