A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holtel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holtel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Holtel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Holtel practice?
- Dr. Michael Holtel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Holtel practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.