A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Holtel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holtel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holtel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Holtel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Holtel practice?
- Dr. Michael Holtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holtel practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.