Dr. Michael Holwell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Holwell?

Finally...

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Finally found a doc who listens to me and doesn't just push another pill to wash his hands of your issues. Very caring and helpful man!

Couldn't be happier with my doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I never mind if there's a wait as we all want the doctor to spend time with us - Dr. Holwell does just that. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to make sure that I've asked any questions I may have. I've been going to Dr. Stagliano's office for over 30 years and have had Dr. Holwell for the last several years. Terrific doctor!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I've been going to Dr Holwell for years. He is not just my primary care physician, he is my friend. I trust him implicitly. Great guy.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I don't mind waiting to see my Dr. cause I know that he will give me as much time as I need as he did the person before me.

best doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Dr. Holwell was great and patient And caring. But the staff is terrible, like the woman with the big hair rushes you out.

good staff makes a good dr

Posted on August 17th, 2012

The staff is a wonderful staff they work so hard taking care of ungrateful people they give each patient more respect then some of the trash that comes into the office deserves they are a hard working bunch of girls so to the people that talk bad about them are just nasty and probably owe the office money.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Very happy with Dr Holwell and his time spent with my husband. He spend his time with us and answered all of our questions. Even after our follow up he was still very helpful and took his time.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Dr. Holwell is a true professional who not only spends ample time with his patients he also explains the problem A+++!!!!!As for the office staff, they need to go, their attitudes are so "OFF" for a nurturing atmosphere, REALLY, it is a Doctors Office a place to heal the ails of others "NOT" a place where people tend to leave feeling worse than they did when they got there, due to the RUDE UNKIND NATURED WOMEN BEHIND THE DRIVE THROUGH WINDOW!!!!!!!It is "UNFAIR" to the Doctors that the staff drives their patients away......

Posted on May 2nd, 2017