Dr. Michael Holzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Holzman performed a successful Heller myotomy on me. I can't say enough good things about him. No complications. I can eat again. I've got my life back.

October 20th, 2013
the best doctor in the hole world!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh doctor Holzman I sure wish I had you again as my doctor!!!!!!!!!!

October 8th, 2012
Doc is # 10 in my book - BEST OUT THERE
Dr. Holzman makes you feel comfortable and is just an all around great physician.I had some problems with a torn mesh over the course of a year, he did not make me let him draw fluid until I had a family member with me. Surgery had to be done, he shows that he genuinely cares about his patients. Then after you get to know him, you feel like he's your freind. Love this Doc !!!

June 16th, 2011
Very thorough and caring Dr.
I was referred to Dr. Holzman for a large gallbladder polyp, and did not want surgery to remove the gallbladder. He talked me through all the possible complications of both having the surgery and not having the surgery. I finally decided to have the surgery, and he was very helpful in preparing me for what to expect. He did a laparoscopic cholecystectomy with no complications, I can honestly say if not for the incision sites I would not believe I had an organ removed. Everytime I emailed him with questions or concerns, he promptly answered me, and was very kind and reassuring during every interaction I have had with him.

July 9th, 2010
Dr Alan Herline referred me to Dr Holzman for a hernia repair as a result of a laprascopic full colon removal with iliostomy. The surgery was done just 2 days after my consultation visit. He is obviously very competent and completed the surgery with 100 percent success and I was home 4 hours after the operation.He, his staff, and the Vanderbuilt organization leave nothing to be desired.He and Dr. Herline are consumate professionals and a valuable asset to the medical community.