A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Honan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Honan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Honan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Invasive Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Honan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Honan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Blount
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Honan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Honan practice?
- Dr. Michael Honan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Honan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.