Dr. Michael Honan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 28th, 2015
Substandard bedside manner
It has been my experience that Dr. Honan does a poor job listening to me and that he does equally as poor explaining things to me. After we leave from an office visit with him, we do not know anymore than we did before the visit. He really needs to improve on being more attentive to patients when they are trying to get answers from him. For these reasons we cannot recommend him. Look elsewhere for a good heart doctor!

February 19th, 2015
My husband's cardiologist
My husband had cardiac event in Chattanooga & we were treated at local hospital. Not a great experience but my husband finally converted to normal sinus rhythm! Upon discharge on Friday his Cardiologist recommended that we see Dr Honan on Monday! I called for appointment with explaination of event & they gave him an appt on Monday. About 5 minutes later, Dr Honan called me & said I want to see him today not Monday so we drove back to Brookwood where he did a cardiac cath & later released him. I thout many MD's would have left him to Monday but not Dr Honan! My husband sees him every 6 mo & we are thrilled with him!