Dr. Michael Honeywell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Honeywell?

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr Honeywell has treated me for years. I have several conditions and he has always taken good care of my medical needs. A few of my conditions have required referals to other doctors. He always made sure I got to the correct doctors to recieve the treatment I needed. I could not ask for a better doctor.

Good Doctor, Bad Staff

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Dr. Honeywell is an good doctor but his office staff members are gruff and uncaring. I too got the $50 charge for a missed appointment. Office staff insisted that I drive across town to pay the $50 fee before they would even entertain scheduling a make-up appointment which would be roughly 2-weeks later. I informed them that my prescription (anti-fungal for a nail bed infection) was running out that day and asked if we could schedule a new appointment and I would pay the $50 when I showed up for that. They responded by dropped me as a patient for "refusing to pay the fee" which, incidentally, they still billed me for and I paid.

Highly Recommend!!

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr. Honeywell is a great physician. His practice is well organized and efficient. The wait time is short, they have a lab in the office and the staff is great!

beware of scams

Posted on August 17th, 2012

The office has made apptments for me months in advance, then charged me for $50 as a no-show. They used to make calls the day before the apptment. Now they just bill you. Also, a friend of ours had Dr. Honeywell tell him that his symptoms were all in his head. Fortunately, his wife took him elsewhere and he was able to get a heart transplant in Birmingham before it was too late.

Posted on February 14th, 2017