A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hooley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hooley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hooley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Hooley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hooley practice?
- Dr. Michael Hooley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hooley practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cottage Grove, MN and Hugo, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.