A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hord
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hord, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hord graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hord has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
- Brownfield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shane Hord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hord practice?
- Dr. Michael Hord has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hord practices Family Medicine near Brownfield, TX.
See Brownfield Family Physicians.