inactive

Michael D Horowitz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 22nd, 2016
This doctor was unlike any doctor I have ever encountered. He was truly amazing and saved my life! He will truly be missed! R.I.P doctor Horowitz! I will forever miss you and never forget you!

May 8th, 2016
Amazing doctor who cares about his patients and is very forward with you. Hes down to earth and not like any other doctor ive seen. Hes very smart and great at his job

June 15th, 2013
Patient
highly recommend Dr. Horowitz. Great Doctor, very compassionate and caring.

July 20th, 2012
Very personable
Dr. Horowitz made me feel that I was in good hands immediately. He has repeatedly encouraged me not to hesitate to contact him should I have any problems or concerns. Efficient and professional staff.Drawback - office only operates 3 days/wk.

September 4th, 2011
saved my life
Horowitz was the only doctor to compassionately diagnose and medicate me for my condition. I give him the highest recommendation

August 14th, 2011
He is yycrazy
Dr. Horowitz acts like a psychiatrist and gave me personal information about his crazy ex wife and son...he acted like he cared and wanted to help me but in the end he just ended up wanting to take me out! His appointments use to be $100 and now they are doubled., why? Is the economy so bad for him that he has to rip us off, I am sure money is not a problem for him and yet his rates are now way to high! This guy is an egomaniac and should not be practicing at all..

May 18th, 2011
Insensitive, Demeaning and Money Hungry
I was a patient of Dr. Horowitz for over 3 years.He helped me out in the beginning. He did help me to receive medication. At that time in my life I did not have employment making it hard for me to afford his sessions and my medication. When I asked to be billed out monthly and to be put on a payment plan to make the sessions more affordable. His response was to drop me from the practice. This was done in a form of a letter and when I calmly approached him about his decision: I was scolded and told that "being a poor person, I had no other options than to see him." I have always been a financially responsible person and made my payments on time and taken every bit of medical advise suggested to me.It has been over 2 years and I have a job with full benefits and make over the US median income of 50K. All done without the medication that I have needed.Now that I have options: I make sure that Dr. Horowitz is not one of them.

March 25th, 2011
whole life again
great doctor, great staff, really helps out people in need of getting a grip back on their lives. he really seems to understand the struggles of drug dependency. thanks doc :)

August 7th, 2010
Dr. Horowitz Heals
Dr. Horowitz has made an amazingly impact in my life. I credit him in large part to my recovery and subsequent happiness. He is a scientist first and foremost, and his help in recovery is holistic and clear-minded. When I say holistic, I don't mean that he's prescribing sage burning and prayer, but rather that he takes time to try and help his patients realize their irrational worries and frustrations. Dr. Horowitz has helped me gain a clear understanding of what it means to lead a life that I can be proud of and has helped me to be able to identify the problems and worries that are real, so that I can focus on making choices that are actually healthy instead of choices that I think will protect myself when they will not.

October 27th, 2009
He's great!
Dr. Horowitz was able to fix a problem I've had for 10 years. I've seen 7 other doctors for this problem and nobody else could help. He's great!

June 2nd, 2009
recovering bipolar heroin addict
this doctor is very straigt forward and will help you as long as you are honest.if you are like me spend the money. go see him!

October 19th, 2008
Very good and professional DR.
Helped me change my life for the better.