A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horowitz is Poor. Dr. Horowitz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Horowitz practices Pediatrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Horowitz, Dr. Mitch Horowitz, Dr. Myles Horowitz, Dr. Michal Horowitz, Dr. Mickey Horowitz, Dr. Miles Horowitz