Dr. Michael Horwath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Horwath?

March 27th, 2017

great caring doctor I say excellant

September 6th, 2012

A doctor's doctor

Doctor Horwath is unique in that he knows what he'd doing, he can explain it in plan english and he takes the time to make sure the messsage is understood. I highly recommend him

January 22nd, 2012

Pituitary Tumor

This Dr. is the best we ever had.He talks WITH us ...not AT us.Always wants to explain conditions and make sure we were comfortable with them.Always decides on the correct testing that is needed.Never is in a hurry to get us out of his office...always takes the time needed...which is the important for every patient...like us.

December 15th, 2011

Great Doctor but he rushes

I love Dr. Horwath just wish he would slow down during visits. Leaves you feeling rushed, hurried and wondering if he left something out. Would be awesome if receptionists would greet you with a smile and a hello and make you feel welcome there when you walk in. When I call the office the staff is much more pleasant. Good doctor just needs to stop and smell the roses. Worry about him being in such a rush. He is a super guy!

May 17th, 2011

While it is true that he stays up on current research, he doesn't seem to want to believe anything not pushed by a drug company. He does not really understand how diet works in people with diabetes, and will argue with you about it (even when you are getting results not seen with his advice). That said, he doesn't play games and will not sugar coat what he believes to be the truth, and I appreciate his honesty. Just need a doc who can think outside the prescription bottle!

April 21st, 2011

Exceptional doctor. Takes time explaining everything. Best doctor I have had dealing with type 1 diabetes.

December 1st, 2010

One of the best Doctors I have met

I have a reare genetic disorder, Homocystinuria. Dr. Horwath is very knowledgeable , compassionate and actually takes an interest in my health issues. This indicates to me that he treats all his patients the same. The staff is curteous. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

June 9th, 2010

Caring compassionate doctor

Dr Horwath is treating me post removal of my thyroid for cancer. He is so caring and so compassionate. He is very well read and current on the latest treatment options. He knows his stuff. I do wish he would slow down a little bit, but he does stop to answer any specific questions I have. I feel very cared for when I see him. I highly recommend him.

December 26th, 2009

strange

rushes you in and out and doesnt seem to really listen or care

October 16th, 2017