A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horwitz
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Horwitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Horwitz DMD and DO is a male doctor, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Horwitz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Horwitz practices Family Dentistry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.