Dr. Michael Hotchkiss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 11th, 2016
Dr. M. Hotchkiss (GYN)
I have been going to him for years and wouldn't think of going to another gyn. Absolutely excellent.

February 6th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
I have been going to Dr. Hotchkiss for over 35 years. He is a very caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner, gentle, knowledgeable, and he has been in practice for a long time. I have recommended him to both family members and friends who have also been going to him for years. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that it is sometimes hard to get an appointment because he is so well liked, but he is definitely worth the wait to get an appointment. Dr. Hotchkiss is the best ob/gyn ever, and has delivered two of my children, and I hope he will be able to deliver my grandchildren one day.

December 13th, 2011
Best dr. ever
I was very skeptical in choosing Dr. Hotchkiss ONLY because I always had midwives and female drs. I was referred to him by a native of the city as i am a navy wife, I have to find new drs. the best way I can. With Tricare, my choices were small matching my preferences. I had started with a dr. in Alexandria but the drive was too far. That is why I switched. I am so glad I did. He is amazing!!! He was so patient and he remembered who I was and not just another patient. He also delivered my 2nd baby and again, I cannot emphasize how wonderful he was. I had concerns that Civista hospital was too small town for me, but nope, wrong again. Everything was wonderful. My ONLY complaints for the office are that sometimes you do have to wait in for your appt for awhile and the nurse practitioner is a little cold which is really disappointing because she is a woman (I expect her to be warmer) but in follow-up, she actually calls you and not the nurses in the office. If you have any doubts about this office, please don't have any about the Dr. Again, he is wonderful and I want to have another baby while I am here just to make sure he is the dr. I have.

July 27th, 2010
Wonderful Dr
Dr Hotchkiss is a wonderful doctor, very understanding and caring not to mention knowledgeable