A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Houghton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Houghton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Houghton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghton graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Houghton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Houghton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Houghton practice?
- Dr. Michael Houghton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Houghton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Windsor, CO.
See Fort Collins Surgeons.