Dr. Michael Houghton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Houghton?

March 31st, 2013

Ankle Replacement

Dr. Houghten replaced my right ankle 2 1/2 years ago. The outcome is better that I imagined it could be. With only a few limitations, I am once again training in the martial arts, engaging in swing dancing at least once a week, and doing pretty much everything I want. I am totally pain-free and mobile. I cannot recommend Dr. Houghten highly enough. He is an extremely kind, caring physician and based on my personal experience, very competent.

December 27th, 2010

patient

Dr. Houghton has been just great with my ankle replacement. I am still in the cast but am optimistic about the general outcome!

June 6th, 2010

I don't know who your reviewers are but I am a patient referred by many former patients as well as a doctor friend. All said you must see Houghton and I'm glad I did. He's gracious, intelligent, and thorough. An excellent surgeon in my book.

July 31st, 2009

Inaccurate diagnosis. He didn't seem to notice that, in addition to a torn Liz Franc ligament in my left foot, I also had 3 fractures in that foot, a broken ankle and a broken elbow. I found this out by seeking a 2nd opinion. He was discriminating regarding age (said I was too old for any surgery (72).I would not recommend Dr. Houghton.

October 13th, 2017