Dr. Michael House Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael House?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Michael House?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016

I found Dr. House to be direct and to the point; he was personable and gave the feeling that he had time to consult with me. He provided me with options and therapies to use. His staff were friendly and welcoming. I left with a feeling of trust and no need for a second opinion.

April 20th, 2016

Great experience

I am a relatively new patient with Dr. House. When you get started with him, you will find his staff to be cheerful, friendly, and competent. Although his office lobby is massive--lots of activity in that complex--you are treated as an individual. Once in exam room, nurses are immediately there to get things going. If needed xrays are done followed with doctor's visit who reviews all data with you and m as kes v recommendations regarding actions needed and your care. He is friendly and knows what he is doing. He doesn't make hasty decisions--if there are options he likely will explore them rather than push surgery. Good guy! You cannot go wrong if you need somebody with his specialization.

January 15th, 2016

Kind and Practical

I saw Dr. House from a referral by my primary doctor. She was concerned I might need minor surgery for a hand wound. After looking at it thoroughly, Dr. House recommended a simple treatment as a solution - no surgery, no need for more appointments. He saved me time, money and frustration! Thank you.

June 25th, 2015

Great Surgeon

Be careful "March 1st 2013" being too quick to make that assumption. For business and other reasons, surgery is the best option for the Surgeon. This is where they make their money. Dr. House is known throughout Denton by word of mouth through repeat patients for being honest and looking out for what is best for the patient first. Another surgeon telling you, surgery is your best option is not necessarily trust worthy. Believe me, from my experience and what I've heard, Dr House knows his stuff!! He has treated several members of my family, some surgical and some not, and after following his specific instructions, they have all been rehabilitated. He knows his stuff and puts his patients' best interest above the profit! Great surgeon!

July 18th, 2014

Great, experienced and friendly doctor!

May 2nd, 2012

After thoroughly examining my son's shoulder and looking at an MRI, Dr. House diagnosed the injury and recommended surgery. Of course, we went to another highly recommended orthopedic in FM/Lewisville who, after ONLY LOOKING at the MRI, walked into the room and told us there was no injury or problem.Glad we followed Dr. House's recommendation....there were multiple injuries in the shoulder area that had to be corrected! NOW, our son is pain free and back on the playing field. This is an office with a kind staff and GREAT doctor!

September 20th, 2011

Well done!

Knowledgeable, professional, experienced..(great Physicians Assistant!). Knew exactly what my break entailed and provided accurate diagnosis and care. Got the job done.

February 14th, 2011

Back to pitching!

Dr. House got me back to the mound!

January 24th, 2011

Very caring and profesional.

October 22nd, 2010

Dr. House is a busy orthopedist, but he is worth the wait. He can be delayed because some of his patients have complex problems. I've been to doctors in academic centers and he's just as talented as they come. His staff is very friendly and he treated me with dignity when I was in pain. I'm grateful that Denton has a great doctor like Dr. House.

October 11th, 2010

Horrible Service

My experience with Dr. House was horrible. I went the first time to have a bone looked at. He set up a follow up appointment for me a week later. At my second appointment, after waiting an hour and a half, he told me nothing was going to change. There was no point in making another appointment and paying another copay. His office staff is rude and incompetent and I would never recommend this doctor to any one!

July 14th, 2010

very professional and caring person,great surgeon