Mar 1st, 2013

I went and saw him about my shoulder and felt like I was in inconvienence and wasn't given time to have questions asked and answered. He said I needed therapy and there was only some swelling. After seeing another Dr. was told the issue was more severe and would need surgery. Thanx for wasting my time and money Dr. House.

May 2nd, 2012

After thoroughly examining my son's shoulder and looking at an MRI, Dr. House diagnosed the injury and recommended surgery. Of course, we went to another highly recommended orthopedic in FM/Lewisville who, after ONLY LOOKING at the MRI, walked into the room and told us there was no injury or problem.Glad we followed Dr. House's recommendation....there were multiple injuries in the shoulder area that had to be corrected! NOW, our son is pain free and back on the playing field. This is an office with a kind staff and GREAT doctor!

Well done! show details Well done!
Sep 20th, 2011

Knowledgeable, professional, experienced..(great Physicians Assistant!). Knew exactly what my break entailed and provided accurate diagnosis and care. Got the job done.

Back to pitching! show details Back to pitching!
Feb 13th, 2011

Dr. House got me back to the mound!

Jan 23rd, 2011

Very caring and profesional.

Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. House is a busy orthopedist, but he is worth the wait. He can be delayed because some of his patients have complex problems. I've been to doctors in academic centers and he's just as talented as they come. His staff is very friendly and he treated me with dignity when I was in pain. I'm grateful that Denton has a great doctor like Dr. House.

Horrible Service show details Horrible Service
Oct 11th, 2010

My experience with Dr. House was horrible. I went the first time to have a bone looked at. He set up a follow up appointment for me a week later. At my second appointment, after waiting an hour and a half, he told me nothing was going to change. There was no point in making another appointment and paying another copay. His office staff is rude and incompetent and I would never recommend this doctor to any one!

by michael eberhart on Jul 14th, 2010

very professional and caring person,great surgeon

> > Patient Reviews