Dr. Michael Houser MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Saint Charles, MO

September 27th, 2016
Intelligent and Compassionate Doctor who far Exceeds Expectations.
Dr. Houser is a rare gem in today's fast paced society where many medical professionals simply don't take the time to listen. Dr. Houser not only takes the time to listen, but he "hears" you as well. Several times he has been the intervention to bring change to my life in a positive way. He has increased the quality of my life more than once. I went in for a normal check-up one time, Dr. Houser felt my throat and ordered blood work to confirm that I has a serious auto-immune condition called Hashimotos, that attacks the thyroid. After being medicated I was a different person, with energy and life I didn't realize I was missing. Another time Dr. Houser listened as I cried, and realized I was struggling with depression. His empathy is incredible, bar none. He gave me resources and the medicine I temporarily needed to overcome a difficulty that left me emotionally paralyzed. If you want a doctor who will care enough about what you are experiencing in life, and needing help with, this is the doctor. He goes above and beyond every time. You will not be left in the same condition when you leave his office. His staff is incredible and they truly care about their patients. I hope he choses not to retire because I know finding a doctor like him is virtually impossible.

October 21st, 2015
I have dealt with this doctor concerning my parents for over a year. He does not return phone calls and it seems as if he doesn't care what happens to my parents. I have had to take control of their healthcare and working with Dr Houser is unbearable. Recently I waited 3 weeks to get a response to a fax I sent him. My dad had been admitted to the hospital and they added a couple new medications. My only question was this: "Do these new meds interact with the others?" I waited 3 WEEKS to get an answer. That whole 3 weeks my dad was taking all the meds and I had no idea if it was safe or not. As for Dr Houser's office staff, Kathy is extremely rude both on the phone and in person. It didn't matter how many long messages I left on the voice mail, she'd return my call eventually and have no idea why I had called. Complete incompetence on every level. I got to the point of loathing her. I'm now searching for a new primary care phyician because I'm tired of my parents being treated like numbers instead of human beings. If you want a kind, compassionate, involved physician, go to anyone else.

May 14th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
Me and my family have been going to Dr. Houser for 20 years now. He really knows what he is doing, and is always friendly. Never had a bad experience to any one of the visits! I highly recommend him.

July 10th, 2012
Great family DR.
Dr. Houser is a great Family Dr Takes care of his patients.

March 31st, 2011
Our Doctor for over 20 years
Dr. Houser is great physician. My wife and I have been his patients because he takes time to listen and has diagnosed several difficult illnesses over the years. Also, he has been able to work us in several times on short notice.

December 28th, 2010
Very good doctor.
I feel Dr. Houser has been a great doctor for my needs. He's always willing to listen, never hurries you when you are being seen. Most importantly to ME is Dr. Houser is a Christian, a man with strong beliefs and I can appreciate and respect him for this. You won't find a better Dr. in St.Charles County or in Missouri.

November 11th, 2010
Great Dr.
Dr.Houser ,very loyal 2 his patients .The ladies in the office are ALSO ,great !