Surgeon
6829 N 72nd St
Ste 5500
Omaha, NE 68122
402-572-3663
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Compassionate, funny, and a great surgeon  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2014

Everything went awesome from the first visit in the office, the surgery itself, the hospital stay, and seeing him back in the office. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Hovey took time to explain everything in detail to myself and my spouse, he was kind and appeared to really care. Initially I was anxious about having surgery, after meeting my surgeon(Dr. Hovey) I was relieved and felt much more comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Hovey!!

|  Complete lack of bedside manner  |  show details
by Brandi H on Nov 24th, 2013

When he walked in the room his first words out of his mouth were "what do you want?" He was unwilling to listen to anything I had to say and completely discounted my concerns within minutes. This was a problem focused visit but they were unwilling to bill it that way so even though my deductible and out of pocket were met and I have been fighting these issues for 2 years insurance would not pay due to their billing mistake. The biller would not listen. I had lots of lab work done and my rheumatologist provided the results and solution and their office did nothing. Don't waste your time or money. He and his office staff are horribly rude and inconsiderate.