A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Michael Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Howell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Meritcare South University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Michael Michael Howell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. L Michael M. Howell practice?
- Dr. L Michael Howell has 2 office locations.
Dr. L Michael Howell practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Otolaryngologists and Fargo Surgeons.