A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Howie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Howie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Howie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howie graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Britchford Howie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Howie practice?
- Dr. Michael Howie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Howie practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.