A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hsia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hsia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hsia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsia graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hsia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Hsia MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Hsia practice?
- Dr. Michael Hsia has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hsia practices Urology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Urologists.