A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hsieh, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Hsieh practice?
Dr. Michael Hsieh practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.