A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsieh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hsieh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hsieh, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hsieh MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Michael Hsieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hsieh practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.