A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hubers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hubers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hubers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hubers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hubers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hubers practice?
Dr. Michael Hubers practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.