A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Huether:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Huether is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Huether, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huether graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huether has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hosp, Tucson, Az
- Northwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Huether MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Huether practice?
- Dr. Michael Huether has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Huether practices Dermatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Dermatologists.