A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hughes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hughes, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Leila Hospital -Battle Creek, Battle Creek, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Graven Hughes MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Michael Hughes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hughes practices Neurological Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Surgeons.