A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hulstyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hulstyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hulstyn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulstyn graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hulstyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jan Hulstyn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hulstyn practice?
- Dr. Michael Hulstyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hulstyn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.