Learn more about Dr. Michael Hulstyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hulstyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hulstyn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hulstyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hulstyn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulstyn graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hulstyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jan Hulstyn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hulstyn practice?
- Dr. Michael Hulstyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hulstyn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.