A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hummel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hummel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hummel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Hummel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Michael Hummel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hummel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawatha, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Radiologists.