Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

I do not Recommend show details I do not Recommend
Sep 17th, 2015

Dr. Hunt is ok. He isn't the most caring compassionate doctor we've ever encountered, but whatever. He comes in and out as quick as possible and doesn't base his schedule on his patient's needs. You instead have to comply with his needs. We live 6 hours from his office and he didn't seem to mind making us drive back so our little boy's surgery would work with his schedule. Nevertheless he got the job done and i have no complaints about his knowledge or skill as a doctor. Now for the office staff. Seriously the worst I've ever experienced. Zero friendliness on the phone or in person. They don't greet you when you come in; barely even look up. Over the phone, there is no grace or patience--short answers and just SO VERY FRUSTRATING. I'm not the type to get worked up over this sort of thing, but I seriously hate dealing with this office. I felt it necessary to write this review.

Grave Error show details Grave Error
by Tony P on Jul 17th, 2015

My daughter is 8 years old and has Astigmatism. In his prescription Dr. Hunt flipped my daughters reading for -, I discovered this only during a wellness check 6 months later during a wellness check and subsequent eye exam.

Best Opthamologist in the World!! show details Best Opthamologist in the World!!
Sep 17th, 2013

Amazingly compassionate and highly skilled eye doctor! My son accidentally shot a BB gun in his eye. Extremely scary and traumatic. Thank God for Cooks hospital and especially thank God for Dr Hunt! He performed the initial emergency surgery and then coordinated his care between himself and 2 other incredible Opthalmology specialists : dr Rand Spencer and Bradley Bowman. Thanks to Dr. Hunt, my son beat all the expectations for a recovery that not only allowed him to not lose his eye, but he was able to retain some vision in that eye. Dr. Hunt is a Christian doctor and I know God answered many prayers through his skilled hands.

Awesome Pedi show details Awesome Pedi
by Marcie B. on Feb 12th, 2010

Dr. Hunt has been seeing my daughter (now 4) since she was released from the NICU. He is a amazingly caring doctor that has made us feel welcome every time we've gone in to see him (about every 6 months). He is now also my son's ophthalmologist. I would recommend him to anyone out there needing a pedi ophthalmologist.