Best Opthamologist in the World!! show details Best Opthamologist in the World!!
Sep 17th, 2013

Amazingly compassionate and highly skilled eye doctor! My son accidentally shot a BB gun in his eye. Extremely scary and traumatic. Thank God for Cooks hospital and especially thank God for Dr Hunt! He performed the initial emergency surgery and then coordinated his care between himself and 2 other incredible Opthalmology specialists : dr Rand Spencer and Bradley Bowman. Thanks to Dr. Hunt, my son beat all the expectations for a recovery that not only allowed him to not lose his eye, but he was able to retain some vision in that eye. Dr. Hunt is a Christian doctor and I know God answered many prayers through his skilled hands.

Beautiful Heart show details Beautiful Heart
by Citysearch User on Mar 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I love Dr. Hunt because he really cares about my children. He is very nice and gentle. He is very knowledgeable about his practice. So I hi...

Awesome Pedi show details Awesome Pedi
by Marcie B. on Feb 12th, 2010

Dr. Hunt has been seeing my daughter (now 4) since she was released from the NICU. He is a amazingly caring doctor that has made us feel welcome every time we've gone in to see him (about every 6 months). He is now also my son's ophthalmologist. I would recommend him to anyone out there needing a pedi ophthalmologist.

Couldn`t ask for a better doctor!!! show details Couldn`t ask for a better doctor!!!
by Citysearch User on Feb 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Hunt has been seeing my daughter since she was released from the NICU she was 3 weeks old her first visit. She is now 4 years old and...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Not patient show details Not patient
by Citysearch User on Jan 20th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Hunt is very nice, but he was not very helpful when it came to my son`s exam. He just referred me somewhere else because he did not have...