Dr. Michael Huntly MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Savannah, GA

2.9

April 6th, 2017
Waited over an hour for consultation while all patients came and left.
Chose Dr. Huntley because of reviews. Had appointment for free consultation. Filled out paperwork and waited. Patients came, got right in and left. Staff was friendly to them, evidently they've already had work done. At front desk has a sign that says if you've waited more than 15 minutes let staff know.After an hour I asked what the problem was. Was told my paperwork was sitting there, they were waiting for a room. Meanwhile, two separate ladies come in. Before I get back to my chair, one was called in! I left and never saw doctor. In my opinion if you've already spent thousands of dollars, you're important. But a Free consultation, he's not making money so you're at the bottom of the list. Will find someone else and wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

October 25th, 2016
Mrs.
He did a poor job on my elderly mother. Was a minor surgery and messed it up. Wonder if he is bias or just incapable. Give HIM a BIG ONE STAR.

September 22nd, 2016
mrs.
Did plastic surgery on me, then had to redo, then wanted to redo again. If you can't get a simple surgery correct the first time, there's a problem with the surgeon. Only had to do a simple correction. Now looks worse than when he started. I would not recommend him and would give him 2 stars. This does not apply to the staff.

October 27th, 2015
Secretary / Mother
I saw Dr. Huntly for a mommy makeover. He did a tummy tuck, breast implants and lift. I feel like myself again!! I Never thought that was possible after having 3 children! The staff and nurses are like best friends! Thanks Dr. Huntly!!