Dr. Michael Huott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Huott?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Huott?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 24th, 2014

Hand Laceration, simple fix? NO...

Went in for a laceration to my hand, the staff came in to look it over and tells me it will need sutures. Very friendly staff, everyone from the nurse to the nurse's assistant. Dr. Huott comes in looks at it ask me a few questions then just walks out, doesn't mention anything about sutures, IV or blood work. Just walks out. The nurse's assistant came in cleaned the area and proceeded to start a IV, I asked why was I getting a IV and he said the doctor ordered it. Come to find out he was going to give me some sort of anti-biotic's and run some test. For a laceration was my first thought. I asked to speak to the dr and I could hear him say "is the pt refusing? just tell him we need to run these test for this and that". I was there for almost 4 hours before I decided to leave "against medical advice" that's when he found it necessary to speak with me, that's when he decided that I didn't need all this lab work or a IV. I still ended up leaving and going next door, where they saw my hand sutured it up and I was in and out of there in less than a hour and a half. That's the last time ill go to Methodist Specialty and Transplant.

December 13th, 2015