A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Arrest
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ira Greenberg MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Medical Toxicology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greenberg practices Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Medical Toxicology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.