Learn more about Dr. Michael Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greenberg, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Arrest
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Michael Greenberg practices Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.