A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ignatius Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Michael Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hanna practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.