A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ira Jacobs MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jacobs practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.