A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quinn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quinn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Quinn practice?
Dr. Michael Quinn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.