Dr. Michael Ivan Quinn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quinn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quinn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand and Wrist disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Quinn practice?
Dr. Michael Quinn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.