A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rose, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rose has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Rose FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Rose practice?
- Dr. Michael Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rose practices Plastic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and New York, NY.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.