Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.