A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.