A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.