A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Irwin Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.