A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sobel, Reproductive Endocrinology / Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Sobel DO is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sobel practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.