A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sobel, Reproductive Endocrinology / Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Sobel DO is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sobel practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.