A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zucker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Zucker practice?
Dr. Michael Zucker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Zucker, Dr. Micheal Zucker, Dr. Michel Zucker, Dr. Mickey Zucker, Dr. Miguel Zucker, Dr. Mike Zucker