A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ichniowski is Excellent. Dr. Ichniowski has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ichniowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichniowski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ichniowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ichniowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ichniowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ichniowski practice?
Dr. Michael Ichniowski practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Ellicott City, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Ichniowski, Dr. Micheal Ichniowski, Dr. Michel Ichniowski, Dr. Mickey Ichniowski, Dr. Miguel Ichniowski, Dr. Mike Ichniowski